Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 25

How are you doing on your resolutions? I am having mixed results. Sam and I are doing much better at keeping up with our budget. I want to get in better shape (typical I know). I bought a pair of running shoes and a Nike + ipod "system". Sam's bike and the trailer are getting a tune up and I even signed up for a Jazzercise membership.

I am failing in one area. Cutting out soft drinks. I knew not to try to cut them out completely but was going to just have a Dr. Pepper when I ate something like burgers or pizza. I crave not the caffeine though I do enjoy that. I crave the carbonation. I have tried to find something carbonated that is not as bad for me but I have not. I went to the grocery store this weekend and before I left I was considering just buying a 2-liter so that at least if I was going to have a soft drink it would be at grocery store, not Sonic prices. I walked into Albertson's and their front display was the promotional football shaped Dr. Pepper bottles on sale - 3 for $1. Usually the ones this size are over a dollar each. So, I came home with a box. Bad Christy.

1 comment:

  1. You'll get there. I gave them up in August and have not really missed them, I LOVED my coke. Jan. 1 was Paul's 2 yr anny for not having them.

    ReplyDelete