Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 14

Caroline will start eating solid foods this weekend. I do not look forward to it but it is time. In preparation, Madi came over for the morning to help me puree food. With Katherine I started making my own baby food but when it ran out I failed to keep it up.
Well, after today I have food cubes made from 3 sweet potatoes, 2 butternut squash, 3 broccoli crowns, a bag of carrots, a bag of peas, and about 2 cups of green beans. It should last awhile.
Katherine was very excited to help make Caroline's baby food, Her job was to put the food in the ice cube trays. It was a little messy but she had fun. She also wanted to eat some. I am hoping that Katherine will eat some of Caroline's food and be re-introduced to some foods that she has been refusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment